IMR specialise in producing medical evidence for the medico-legal sector, by specialising in complex medical evidence instructions.
“Specialists, not generalists”
What do we do?
Our strengths in a nutshell:
- In-House medical expert
- Leverage off a comprehensive panel of experts covering all areas in Medico-legal practice in delivering outsourced solutions.
- Real-time status updates for every instruction through IMR BlackBoard
- In-house medical records management and pagination
- The industry’s fastest growing independent provider and processer of outsourced medical-legal reports in the UK.
- Flexible appointment slots to choose from across England & Wales
- Initial Causation Desktop Reports / Triage reports available
- Home visits & prompt turnaround times on reports available at competitive rates.
- Access for our outsourcing partners to over 5,500 medical experts nationwide and over 6,000 rehabilitation specialists.
- A customer base spanning leading insurance intermediaries and public and private sector organisations.
- Flexible, tailor made white-labelled packages to suit your company and client’s needs.
Diligent care is taken when claimant’s medical records or other data handled. To benchmark our confidentiality, we are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO covering respective Data Protection Acts).
IMR are dedicated to providing you with a quality level of service and execution. Once IMR have been selected as the agency of your choice – we would create an agreement with you and IMR.
At IMR, we’d rather set industry benchmarks rather than follow them. This is why IMR create flexible tailor made packages, that are simple and concise.
Attention-to-detail is a fundamental aspect addressed in any service based company. This is why we focus and ensure that all instructions are handled with due diligence, professionally and efficiently.