Delivering medical reports on specialist cases has been a consistent and well documented challenge for all medical evidence providers. Being carefully developed and designed by in-house medical experts and valued clients, IMR have established themselves as the market leading independent agency in providing independent, comprehensive and technical expert opinion in all medical evidence requests.
As the pioneer in specialist medical evidence reporting, IMR can deliver a comprehensive framework for enhancing the services provided to our instructing clients.
IMR offer combined pagination and medical reporting services from the same service centre, enabling enhanced convenience and data security for instructing parties. We have been processing high value, complex cases for a number of years for a host of private and public sector organisations.
Our nationwide panel of pre-qualified medical experts are able to provide convenient medical examinations and professional reports every time; and through the implementation of a strict chase procedure, we can collect medical records quickly and efficiently as part of our reporting service or as a stand-alone offering.
Our services include:
- Independent medical reports covering clinical negligence, multi-track cases, non-MedCo matters, Orthopaedic reports and Holiday Sickness reports
- Medical evidence for medical indemnity related claims
- Early intervention triage and unique home rehabilitation services
- Medical records collection as part of the medical report or a stand-alone service
- A full suite of medical diagnostic services across a network of 150 locations in the UK
- Translation of medical reports and evidence into any chosen language by qualified translators
- Partnership with ‘8TE’ as an introducer for ‘After-The-Event’ insurance
To us, delivering the best medical reporting and rehabilitation service is every bit as important as delivering the best medical report.
Interested? Contact us and see how we can add value to your organisation.
[email protected] / 0207 0143207